How to curl your hair without the heat. (Photos shown above respectively)
- You’ll need tons of hairpins.
- I used David’s Salon Serum to add volume to my hair. Or you can use moose, vitress or other hair products. (You can skip this step.)
- Take a thin part of your hair.
- Put hairspray for assurance that the curls will stay.
- Twirl it on your fingers up to the ends.
- Secure with hairpins.
- Wait till the hairspray dries.
- Remove the hairpins carefully.
FINISHED! Now you have natural looking curls minus the heat.
Please forgive my awkward poses! :P
Sorry if it’s not shown detailed. Happy Thursday! :)