How to curl your hair without the heat. (Photos shown above respectively)
- You’ll need tons of hairpins.
- I used David’s Salon Serum to add volume to my hair. Or you can use moose, vitress or other hair products. (You can skip this step.)
- Take a thin part of your hair.
- Put hairspray for assurance that the curls will stay.
- Twirl it on your fingers up to the ends.
- Secure with hairpins.
- Wait till the hairspray dries.
- Remove the hairpins carefully.
FINISHED! Now you have natural looking curls minus the heat.
Please forgive my awkward poses! :P
Sorry if it’s not shown detailed. Happy Thursday! :)
Tired of the same old Indian Braid? Let me show you how to do a Rope Braid in quick easy steps.
First, seperate your hair into two equal sections. (Yes, I know, dry hair! :/)
Twist the first section.
Twist the other section into the opposite side.
Cross the right section over the left section, then vice versa.
Upon reaching the end, do an Indian Braid for enclosure. Then, tie off the braid with an elastic band.
Finished! It would only take you 2 minutes or less! Try it yourself.