First, I want to say about the title. The top I’m wearing in this post unexpectedly made me sweat! As in, sweat, sweat, sweat. Thinking that it’s loose and comfy, but no (huhuhu) don’t be fooled. I still love it though. So yes, inappropriate for a very hot weather!
I majorly love the top! It’s flowy and the fabric’s real nice. Perfect for lazy days! I bought it in Greenhills for only Php300! Who would have thought, right? After all, brand doesn’t really matter.
Penshoppe fedora hat; greenhills top; SM dept. store Jag shorts; What Women Want sunnies; SM accessories necklace (got it from the men’s section); Hipculture belt; Ipanema sandals; Bench watch; bag was a gift
1) Milk or OJ in the morning?
2) Canon or Nikon?
3) Bacon or Spam?
4) Favorite artist?
Taylor Swift! 1D!!
5) Celebrity crush?
6) Are you lying down or sitting?
7) If sitting, what color chair are you sitting on? If lying down, what color sheets are you lying on?
8) Dog or cat person?
9) Dream guy/girl
Willing to listen to my loud mouth! And patient.
10) Can we be friends?
Of course!! I love making new friends!
11) Are you awesome?
Awesome is my middle name! Hahaha.
1. What inspires you every single day?
2. Name 3 things closest to you right now.
Laptop, my phone and a plate of spaghetti.
3. Who is your number one celebrity idol? Why?
I have lots! :( Hahaha
4. Tell me your most embarrassing moment. C’mon don’t be shy
There was one time, due to my poor eyesight, I tapped someone on the shoulder. Thought she was someone I know, turned out to be somebody else! Grabeeee. This happened not only once!!
5. Contact lens or eyeglasses?
I need them both badly.
6. Your fave starbucks frappuccino flavor.
Caramel Blended Cream!
7. One single thing you wish you own right now.
A car of my own? Hihi
8. Read books or watch movies?
9. Do you know who Chachi Gonzales is? If yes, what can you say about her (i am a fan! woop lol)
She’s such a Goddess!!
10. Describe your dream debut party
I already had mine! :)
11. Give me a message hihihi
Hi Eira! Thank you for tagging me and for being so kind to me! I’m just one TA away if you need me, don’t forget. ♥
Thank you! Yours too. Great DIYs!! ♥
Awww really? Thank you alex! Nice outfits too! :)t
I was tagged by Aliyah! Thanks baby girl ♥
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the questions by the person who tagged you and write 11 questions by yourself.
3. Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you tagged them.
1. What you like about me (kung wala okay lang huhu)
You’re such a young fashionista! And you’re so friendly. Hihihihi
2. Favorite bloggers
Can I pick non-tumblr bloggers? Ang dami ko kasi gusto sa tumblr para isa-isahin. :( Hahaha.
Laureen Uy (of course! My super fave), Chriselle Lim, Camille Co, Kryz Uy
3. Last person you talked to
My brother! He’s watching TV beside me!
4. Are you a directioner?
5. Favorite animal
Cats? I’m not an animal lover though.
6. Girl crush(es)
Selena Gomez omfg!! I just started to like her this summer!!
7. Oreo or Ritz
Laugh at me, but I just googled wtf Ritz is! Hahahahahaha! Oreo of course!
8. Favorite clothing line
Forever 21. Tinatanong pa ba yan? Hahaha.
9. Last food you ate
Krispy Kreme original glazed. Meryenda it is.
10. If you’re given a chance to live with a famous person, who would it be and why?
First person that came up was Tony Stark! (Is he even real?) Hahahaha. Why? Gawd the man’s a freaking multi-millionaire!! Or maybe because I just have Iron Man hangover! Hahaha.
11. Message for me? (Geela pagaya din thank you)
Hi Aliyah! Thank you for tagging me kahit mej non-sense mga answers ko! Pangbawas boredom din to! Hahahahaha! You’re so nice. Continue your blogging cause you’re doing a great job! ♥
1. What are you wearing right now?
2. What do you think of Nancy Binay? (hahaha)
3. Krispy Kreme or J.Co?
4. Favorite bloggers?
5. Best gift you received?
6. Most hurtful heartbreak?
7. What’s your first impression of me?
8. Name one thing you cannot live without and why?
9. Did you like Highschool? Why or why not?
10. Be blind or deaf?
11. Something you want to tell me?
So we stayed at Caliraya, Laguna for a couple of days. Above shows only some of the photos of the Villa we accommodated. It truly has the serene and relaxing vibe as what rest houses are really supposed to be. Our money was really worth it! ☺
Really? I think I still have pimple marks stuck on my face. :( I dunno I just use Cetaphil facial wash and everyday after bath, I put some olive oil on my face as mosturizer! I know it’s a bit sticky at first but you’ll get used to it. Then for body lotion, Nivea :)
Sometimes my dad or my brother, sometimes my friends! Basically, it depends on who I’m with. Hihi
Thank you Aliyah! You’re the sweetest thing! ♥